For Indoor and Outdoor Use
For Wheelchairs, Rolling Loads or Prams
- Available in different lengths depending on the number of steps and can be customised.
- Textured surface for additional traction grip and safety.
- Safety ledge helps to keep wheels/person walking from slipping off the ramp.
- Hinge brackets that allow the ramp to easily fold in half. Handle/s for easy portability.
- Yellow radium safety edging to help visually impaired people to see the edges of the ramp. This would also facilitate easy viewing at night.
- Provision for permanent and semi-permanent installation methods.
Include has designed 40+ ramps for places like:
National Centre for the Performing Arts (NCPA)-Mumbai, Fabindia- Mumbai, Blue Frog- Mumbai, Bombay International School- Mumbai, Willingdon Club- Mumbai, Radio Club- Mumbai, Planet Abled tours- Delhi, Happy Home and School for the Blind- Mumbai, Five Wheels Pvt. Ltd- Quango Scooters- Bengaluru, Explore Differently tours- Chennai, and many other buildings across India!
For details, orders and customisation call +91 9930077517
email: firstname.lastname@example.org | or use the form below
“Every building should have at least one entrance accessible to the handicapped and shall be indicated by proper signage. This entrance shall be approached through a ramp together with the stepped entry.”
- Guidelines and Space Standards for Barrier Free Built Environment for Disabled and Elderly Persons. CPWD Ministry of Urban Affairs and Employment, India, 1998